Monday, January 3, 2011

Under the Weather

What I thought was an allergy attack Saturday turned out to be the prelude to a very bad winter cold. I spent Day Two of 2011 mostly in bed and am not sure today that I can go to a public meeting tonight without being a health hazard to others.

As much as I hate to miss a City Council reorganization, I will have to decide whether it is worth going out unless I get a lot better over the course of the day.

So maybe I will be reporting on the reorganization and maybe not. Good wishes to Rebecca Williams and William Reid as they start their terms and courage to all the intrepid council watchers who will no doubt have their stamina tested by the once-a-month meeting schedule.

--Bernice

2 comments:

  1. Get well, Bernice...although I wish you could be there, your health takes precedence over everything...even Plainfield!

    Sincerely,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET BETTER BERNICE!

    I don't know if it is considered the flu but something is going around. I had it. It followed me into 2011.

    Oh well . . . Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete