Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How Times Change!

Spotting this truck in the Twin City parking lot served to remind me how my favorite food groups used to include white wine, apricot rugelach, Heath Bars and Entenmann's crumb cake.

Now it's more like water, cabbage, Raisin Bran and apples.

Oh well, it's trendy, I guess. Bill Clinton's new diet last year got media coverage all over the world.

Still, that way-larger-than-life piece of crumb cake makes me want to say "feh" to graham crackers.

--Bernice

4 comments:

  1. Everything in moderation....I am addicted to plain old Saltine crackers. I am lucky as I don't have a sweet tooth overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I am in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that when we were young and gobbled that stuff down we took it for granted...Entenman's crumb cake..yumyum...now I feel guilty if I have one piece!

    ReplyDelete