Sunday, July 5, 2015

Can't Get Around Much Any More

Backyard photo
I am enjoying all the July Fourth photos, as I did not go to the parade or other events. I did go to the press conference at City Hall last week, but seeing both Sergio Bichao and David Rutherford on the case, I decided blogging would be redundant.

As much as I am an advocate of walkability,  I am now having some mobility issues that make walking difficult at times. Standing around at events is also troublesome. So I will defer more often to others who are writing about the city and documenting with cameras. David Rutherford is doing a great job with Plainfield View and there is a new person in charge of the "TAP into Plainfield" online newspaper.

Municipal government and land use matters are still my main interests, and of course following the PMUA story as changes take place. Other than that, I tend to stick close to home nowadays. So please keep reading, but be sure to check the other observers of the Plainfield scene for news and commentary.

--Bernice

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked your reporting for years and believe Plainfield has been the better for it. Give us what you still can. Meanwhile I hope for your better health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reporting is still great, no matter what you do. Thank you again, Bernice, for all you do. You truly make this city better.

    ReplyDelete