Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blogging Will Be Delayed

Blogging will be delayed!!  A young raccoon crashed through the porch ceiling at 5:30 a.m. today, scaring the cat and rousting me out of bed.

This situation began with noises in the porch wall as far back as March 31. Later we heard sounds of baby raccoons. Recently I saw a mother and three young raccoons outside at dusk. They are all pretty big. I was last promised help from the landlord on June 8. I don't know how they got in the ceiling but now one is on the porch and must be trapped and removed.

Blogging and a lot of other things will be suspended while I try to figure out what to do.

--Bernice

3 comments:

  1. Bernice, Try Yelling

    "Calling all hunters !!! I am willing to suspend my distaste for big rifles in my building for a day or two."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernice, it's time to call the lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You land lord is responsible to get and pay for an exterminator or someone to capture the critters and let them go in Cedarbrook Park or some other place far from you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete