Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ahem ...

Dan is all over the Park-Madison/Cretella story today, but at the risk of reviving a feud, I must point out that Plaintalker broke the Park-Madison story on Oct. 8, 2006 and Dan followed with three expatiations. He even refers readers to my post here.

My stick may not be as pointy as Dan's, but then again I was working from an original document and didn't need a pointy stick.

I know, you are saying temper, temper, there is room for all flavors of bloggers in Plainfield. It must be the Irish genes from my grandfather, Paddy McLaughlin, that makes me get this way.

--Bernice

9 comments:

  1. It's undignified to point out that you broke the story four years ago(and I'm not sure that anyone cares). Does that mean that no one may blog about it? Neither Dan's blog nor yours will be receiving Pulitzer prizes for journalism, so let's not worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for bringing a chuckle to the day !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bernice, enough said. Your blog is the most respected source of information in Plainfield. While Dans blog reaches for sensationalism yours pursues the truth. I'm sick of all the personal attacks Dan launches. These attacks further balkanize the Council and the City.

    Continue to use your foundation as a bonafide reporter to inform us not to separate us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I THINK YOU AND DAN SHOULD JOINT FORCES AND BECOME BATMAN AND BAT WOMAN OF GOTHEM CITY (PLAINFIELD) CAN YOU WE IMAGINE THIS DYNAMIC DUO KEEPING AN EYE ON CITY HALL AND THE CITY YES I SAY YES. I WILL SUBMIT MY APPLICATION AS YOUR TRUSTY BUTLER ALFRED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bernice, Believe me, you will get a kiss from me sooner than Dan will. Sign me Long Time Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chill, babe, we know the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I think you and Dan Damon, I am reminded the New Yorker and National Enquirer.... respectively.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just trying to figure out why you take issue with this instance. That is what Dan does. The aggregator regurgitator! Nothing more nothing less.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry, Bernice. We all know who is the journalist, and who stirs the pot. So does Dan.

    ReplyDelete