Thursday, October 14, 2010

To the Readers

My computer is back but not yet hooked up. A nice Verizon man called me on my cell phone yesterday to report the landline was fixed. There is still a hole in the kitchen ceiling, but the leak from upstairs has been repaired.I still have quite a bad cold and cough. These various disruptions have interfered with my ability to concentrate on blogging, which is why you saw several short posts with images I have been collecting over the past week or so.

Just now I am trying to sort out some of the undercurrents of Tuesday's meeting, which seemed to reflect an escalation of tension between the administrative and legislative branches. So please bear with me in this rough patch. As always, it has been somewhat comforting to me to see the cycles of nature, such as the annual butterfly migration and the fall flocking of geese and blackbirds, that go on no matter how tangled our daily human lives get.
--Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment