Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Don't Usually Get Sick

... but when I do, it's horrible! The cat wants to know why I am spending hours sleeping in the daytime and coughing when I get up.

When possible, I am working my way through Steven Pinker's "The Better Angels of Our Nature" on the Kindle or trying to crochet something, but it is hard to pay attention. At least I will lose those four or five pounds I gained over the holidays by sleeping so much and hardly eating.

WFMU cheered me up this afternoon while I was attempting a simple crochet pattern (mainly dc in ch sp, ch2, 1 sc, repeat) and then having to rip it out after mixing up the stitches. I'm glad I am not responsible for anything more complicated today.

Nothing cogent is emerging from my foggy brain, so I will sign off now.

--Bernice



5 comments:

  1. I hope you were atleast able to listen to Prairie Home Companion on WNYC Saturday night. Beats ANYTHING on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bernice, Feel better and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foggy Brain?
    Guess you qualify to run for Mayor :-)

    ReplyDelete