Monday, June 21, 2010

How Could I Forget!

When my computer fell ill with a virus, one of the things that got scrubbed in the cure was my Favorites list on AOL. I had no record of the sites and my brain could only come up with certain ones.

Somehow over the weekend I remembered "Not Martha" and I couldn't believe how I could have forgotten it! The mental trauma of the computer crash must have been worse than I thought. I find this web site quite intriguing for the food, the crafts, the commentary on life and the general joie de vivre it represents. This web site is guaranteed to make you forget all your cares and go on a picnic.

Another thing I lost was my favorite photo editing program. The computer came back with a lot of other programs, but not the one I liked so much. People have suggested others, but those who recall how long it took me to set up a new monitor will understand my reluctance to plunge into (for me) unknown territory.

Now I am wondering what else I am missing. Let's see, I have the Boing Boing, Gannett Blog, all the local links - so what about Bent Objects? Paghat's Garden? Garden Rant? Ape Lad's Laugh Out Loud cats?

It's all coming back to me ...

--Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment