Thursday, September 27, 2012

Off to the PNW

PNW? No, it is not a new texting term, it is shorthand for the Pacific Northwest.

I will not be hiking Mount Rainer or visiting the Olympic Rain Forest, just hanging out in West Seattle with former Plainfielders Audrey and Peter.

Blogging will be variable for the next week. I will miss my chance to look up Oct. 1 agenda items at the library, but Dr. Yood will be on the case. And thank heavens Maria is back in the blogosphere, with lots of news and ideas.

If PNW was a texting term, what would it stand for in Plainfield?

Please, Now What?

--Bernice

5 comments:

  1. I know you will have a great visit with your daughter. Don't forget to come back. Any reports I post on Council meeting will never be of the quality of your factual reports. I hope your readers do not expect too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you, Bernice. Say hi to Audrey and Peter for us. Have fun, and can't wait for you to get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! And we want pictures!

    ReplyDelete