Saturday, May 25, 2013

Jeffery Dunn Announces New Media Outlet

Saying it has been a long time since Plainfield had its own newspaper, entrepreneur Jeffery Dunn announced the launch of The Alternative Press in the Queen City Friday night.

Speaking at Mayor Sharon Robinson-Briggs' event at Faraones night club, Dunn said the newspaper will "give exposure to all stuff in Plainfield." He instructed the crowd on how to access the newspaper at www.thealternativepress.com and urged people to advertise in it directly.

Click here to see The Alternative Press coverage of Rev. Al Sharpton's visit to Plainfield.

--Bernice

3 comments:

  1. Always with the hustle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote Sharpton about what he said about Plainfield and that his buying everything Sharon told him was unprofessional. I think others should write him and give their opinion. You can reach him at:

    Rev. Al Sharpton
    National Action Network
    106 W. 145th St.,
    Harlem, New York 10039

    Bob Bolmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat Turner KavanaughMay 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM

    Bernice: I tried to read Jeff Dunn's take on Rev. Al, but, probably computer-illierate, could not subscribe. I read everything I can about the Queen City. Yesterday I bought an icebox (fridge) at Ted's on Second Street, and Tom, the manager, wanted to make sure I own Dottie and Jobn's last book about Plainfield. Of course I do. That's what's great about Plainfield: we look out for each other.

    ReplyDelete