Thursday, April 3, 2014

Benefit Saturday at Crescent Presbyterian Church


Tim Keyes
When I moved to my present location in 1992, I met Tim Keyes as my downstairs neighbor. Since then, he has moved on and become a cultural force as director of the Tim Keyes Consort. He is still my neighbor in a way, as his organization is now based at Crescent Avenue Presbyterian Church.

On Saturday, the Tim Keyes Consort will perform "7 Last Words of Christ" at 8 p.m.in Crescent Avenue Presbyterian Church. A free will offering from those who attend will benefit the Building Restoration and Food Ministries of the church.

This church is not only one of Plainfield's most historic, it is an asset to the community as a magnificent venue for music. I hope you will learn more about both Tim Keyes and the church from the links above.

--Bernice








No comments:

Post a Comment