Friday, March 9, 2012

Why I Am Waiting for Land Use Boards

I was given an opportunity to meet with the PR people from Muhlenberg and I declined, saying I preferred to wait until there was an application at the Zoning Board of Adjustment or the Planning Board.

That is also the reason why I am not going to try to attend all the various meetings set up by Muhlenberg Moving Forward. It is at these land use board meetings that the bottom line will come out. In my opinion, anything said before testimony at the land use boards is ... what? Hearsay?

The other reason, as many know, is that I decided not to get a new car when the old one died and I can't easily get around to all these meetings. I can walk to City Hall and Municipal Court for City Council meetings and the like.

I set forth my position in August 2008 on this post and it still holds today. The blog is not meant to be a total news outlet. Take it for what it is worth to you and also check the other blogs, newspapers, online information and back-fence gossip as we all try to puzzle out what is going on with the Muhlenberg campus.

--Bernice

1 comment:

  1. Bernice, If they are serving lunch count me in !

    ReplyDelete