Monday, March 10, 2014

PMUA Meets Tuesday


Hey PMUA fans! Your favorite solid waste and sewer authority meets tomorrow with budgets for both operations up for passage!

I thought I was having a slow week, but then through the miasma in my brain caused by multiple snowstorms came the thought - if this is the second week of the month, there must be a PMUA meeting. At least this month I won't have to deal with arctic air or frozen precip (weather slang).

The meeting is 6 p.m. at 127 Roosevelt Avenue and here is the agenda for your perusal. If I am remembering rightly, budget passage may bring news about rates, which were held at 2013 levels for the first quarter of this year. See you there!

--Bernice

2 comments:

  1. Bernice,

    Your opening lines of this piece gave me such a laugh. Thank you so much.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernice,

    Your sarcasm is only exceeded by your brilliance.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete