Thursday, December 30, 2010

Post-Blizzard Update

This permit-holder in Municipal Lot 7 has been snowed in since Sunday. Hope she is on vacation or, if home, has found another way to get to work.

Here's another view with our lovely six-family apartment building in the background.

This array of post-holiday trash was still awaiting pickup last night, but this morning it is all gone! Progress!

Hope all is well in your neighborhood. Sidewalks are still a mixed bag of walkability. Good luck to blogger Jackie and her mended knees as she does the pedestrian part of her commute today.

--Bernice

2 comments:

  1. I survived. Thankfully it was too cold really early for slush puddles and I was able to avoid them on the trip home. Very good since I was in sneakers since my last year's boots died on me this week. I ended up at Payless tonight and I'm ready for tomorrow! Bring it on, elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, enjoy the 40-degree spell before it fades! Public Works plowed Lot 7 today but not the driveway from Park Avenue. The permit-holder better have some good boots too, as she walks to her car from Park Avenue. She may have to walk around the corner and come in from East Seventh.

    ReplyDelete