Monday, April 6, 2015

My Apologies

Last week I was unable to deal with several requests to put things on the blog, in part because of extreme distraction caused by the unresolved squirrel issue.

It will soon be four months since I asked the management for help in getting squirrels out of my apartment. I no longer have customary use of about 270 square feet of this very small apartment. I spent the winter confined to the 196-square-foot front room. When I moved here in 1992, I was a relatively peppy 54-year-old, but my current age and my 2014 medical issues have slowed me down considerably. The thought of being forced to move right now is intolerable, both for the expense and the inconvenience. But the current situation is also intolerable. The whole thing is giving me brain fog and I find it hard to concentrate.on the blog, so please bear with me until better days.

To all the commenters: I handed in a document with photos and a timeline to Inspections in January, but maybe I did not make it clear that it was a complaint. Inspectors were here and checked the exterior last week. There is a process that has to be followed, but I am just hitting a wall from the aggravation.

--Bernice

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! So very sorry for you. I can't imagine being a hostage in my own home. I had a squirrel in my attic one winter and it would only make noise at night. Uuuuggggghhh!!! That drove me insane!!!

    I have a squirrel catching cage that I would be so very happy to loan to you. As you catch the squirrels you can drop them off at your landlord's mansion.

    Let me know.
    CP

    ReplyDelete