Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sleep Deficit Catches Up With Me

I almost fell asleep at the Zoning Board of Adjustment Wednesday and left before there was any decision. Mau the cat has been waking me up at odd hours, such as 4:30 a.m., even though I may have just turned in at 2 or 3 a.m.

I started a couple of posts but needed more information for one and the old brain just couldn't deal with others. Maybe when Mau wakes me up again after some sleep I can finish something.

A lot of unusable comments are turning up on the blog also, some that are political spam and others just speculating about city issues. I fear this political season will be a long one and probably more cutthroat than usual.

The squirrel invasion is ongoing and when I went out this afternoon to enjoy some garden work, I found what appeared to be some freelance auto repair going on in the back lot. Somebody in the next building told me about it a couple of weeks ago and now I see the evidence.

Where is that "sleep that knits up the ravell'd sleave of care" when you need it?

--Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment