Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Missed the BOA

I had hoped to hear more about the plan to put five nightclubs and some retail space in the PNC Bank building tonight, but had a conflict with the Plainfield League of Women Voters meeting at the Plainfield Public Library.
(Disclaimer: I am a member of the League of Women Voters of Plainfield.)

I am assured that I can listen to the tape of the Oct. 6 ZBA meeting and I may well do that, to follow the actions of developer Frank Cretella, who has about six or seven related proposals downtown.

My main concern, as previously voiced, is the correlation of uses for the proposed nightclubs and the many other proposed uses for the block.

There is only so much finite space on the block in question for parking. I am hoping there will be a unified approach to Planning considerations for all the parking requirements.

I will be checking for an outcome on this.

--Bernice Paglia

No comments:

Post a Comment