Sunday, October 10, 2010

Out of Commission

Besides getting a virus on my computer, I have also managed to get sick with a bad cold. If I do not get better by Tuesday night, I will not inflict my presence on those who do not have colds.

I have been trying to get lots of rest so I can be ready for a trip to Seattle on Friday. Audrey and Peter have planned many activities, including a visit to the Picasso exhibit at the Seattle Art Museum. Orca pods are traveling through the Puget Sound, so we may try some whale-watching. As usual, there are several parks we want to visit as well.

It will be nice to take a break from the Queen City for some fun in the Emerald City. It's a great place - if you ever get a chance to go there, do so.

--Bernice

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's the same virus! :-)

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plainfield will be here when you get back. Rest and relax for your wonderful vacation - although we will miss you.

    ReplyDelete