Sunday, April 5, 2015

Drone Sighting

I was very tickled last week to come across a person on our front lawn who was operating a drone. he said he was doing something for the church across the street but didn't specify what. He had a landscaping truck. I heard a buzzing noise and looked up to see the drone high above the church.
I could see the advantage a drone would have over climbing up ladders to examine the building or to pace off a property to calculate square footage for landscaping.
 It was so cool to see it coming back down! The owner reached out and caught it. I wished I had one!
It would be such fun to have aerial views of Cedar Brook Park or Green Brook Park.

--Bernice

3 comments:

  1. agreed...they look like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one, too! For a while I tormented Vincent with one of those little flying helicopters and that was fun! Happy Easter, Bernice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was police narcotics doing a surveillance

    ReplyDelete