Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cat Toys

L-R: Jingle ball, rainbow ball, jingle ball2, mousie ball, jingle ball3

Cat toys either need to be much larger or all my furniture needs to be flush with the floor.

Mau expects me to get down on my hands and knees with a flashlight to determine where Rainbow Ball landed under the computer desk. And then I have to wield a wooden dowel to knock it out.

Three minutes later, he is peering under the desk again and sticking out a too-short paw in a futile attempt to retrieve the ball. Maybe I can introduce him to a favorite toy of the 1950s, a "Spaldeen."

--Bernice

1 comment:

  1. Vincent does the same with his toys. His latest is a "stress ball" work gave to me -- you know the kind you squeeze instead of acting out while in the workplace. I think it's currently under my dresser.

    ReplyDelete