Monday, September 21, 2015

NJ Assembly District 22

Please note there are two Democrats and two Republicans running for the District 22 Assembly seats. The Republicans are William "Bo" Vastine of Scotch Plains and William H. Michelson of Plainfield. The Democrats are Gerald Green of Plainfield and James J. Kennedy of Rahway. There are two two-year terms up for election. Winners will take office on Jan. 1, 2016. 

Voters may pick any two in the Nov. 3 general election.

Being hyperlocal and all, I did not include all state and county candidates in my recent post on voting. My apologies.

--Bernice

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Vastine was going door to door and I spoke with him for a few minutes. He seems very level-headed and smart and frankly a change for the better from what we have now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the people who get the highest votes will, regardless if they are Democrat or Republican.

    You can bullet vote for one person to make sure none of the others receive more votes. You can also vote for one Democrat and one Republican. The ones with the highest votes win.

    Be an informed voter. Don't just pull a lever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10:25 AM...Thank you for your encouraging feedback.

    If anyone is interested in learning more about my positions on issues facing New Jersey, you can click on My name on this post and it will lead you to my blog.

    I have posted my positions both in English and Spanish and I have given specifics on how I believe we can fix the problems we face in New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete