Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Wishes and Dreams

Sometimes making a wish is the first step toward a goal. It frames one's thoughts, the better to take action and make the wish come true.

I started making these origami stars a couple of weeks ago after purchasing some paper strips on Amazon. I now have many, many stars, enough to pass along to other wishful folk.
See more about origami stars and how they can focus thought on positive outcomes. You can write an intention on the paper strip before folding it.
Here are some made with glitter paper. I think some of Plainfield's wishes are beginning to come true. My current little wishes are for a nice place to plant all the seeds I saved from 2015 and to learn more about writing essays.

--Bernice

1 comment:

  1. Bernice, this is great. Thank you for sharing this creative idea on positivity. I'll definitely try making these. Love it.

    Dee Dameron

    ReplyDelete